University Transit Services
University Transit Services provides and supports parking, shuttle, fleet, and alternative transit services. Our customer service offers students, staff, and visitors of the university information regarding accessible transit on and off campus.
NOTICE: We’ve recently released information about switching to a license plate recognition (LPR) system starting this fall semester. If you have questions, please review our FAQ page or call us.
Benefits of an LPR system:
- Switching between registered vehicles without needing to move a permit
- No more worrying about retrieving the sticker from a totaled vehicle
- No more temporary paper permit or waiting for a mailed sticker- virtual permits are immediately valid!
- Cannot be lost, stolen or falsified
- Convenient online self service = less paperwork and less waiting in line!
- Lower environmental impact (less wasted plastic, ink and paper!)
- No sticker to move if replacing windshield
- Supplemental Front parking Plate fee waived for first year. Plate mounting instructions are available.
Manage my parking
女人自慰视频 - 在线观看 - 影视资讯Order permits, submit parking or transit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more: